Korea Haul Part 2!

Onwards with my Korean haul. I didn't wanna overload the other post with all the pics so I made a part 2!

I'm not usually a fan of nail polishes unless it's OPI or China Glaze, but these polishes are impressive. The first one is an anti-yellow base coat and the one next to it is my new favorite. It's a pretty milky pink with slight shimmer. 



My mom also picked up a Skin Food Sugar Cookie Blush. I'm not sure if all of them are like this but mine is def broken. How is a blush broken you ask!? Well when you swipe your brush across it, nothing happens. No color, no powder, nothing. 

It's prob just the one my mom picked up =(



She also picked up a BB Cream. This one is called Shine Ruby.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 7, 2013 at 8:36 PM

fantastic submit, very informative. I wonder why
the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You should proceed your writing. I'm sure, you have
a great readers' base already!
Also see my webpage - news-asahi.com

Anonymous said...
February 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Hey very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amаzing .
. I will bookmark your ѕite аnԁ takе the feeԁs also?

Ӏ'm glad to search out numerous useful information right here within the put up, we need develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Feel free to visit my blog post Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write
a little comment to support you.

Feel free to surf to my web site http://deaf-tv.eu/blogs/entry/Lavatory-Decor-Insider-Techniques-Uncovered

Anonymous said...
February 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Тhаnk you fог eѵerу other іnfoгmаtive ωeb site.

Whеre else could I am gettіng that κіnd
of infο ωritten іn such an ideal waу?

I've a venture that I'm ѕimplу noω oρerаting on, and І've been at the glance out for such info.

Here is my weblog ... www.samstensunits.com

Anonymous said...
February 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Τerrifіс artісlе! This is thе kind of іnfoгmation that are meant to bе shared
aсross the net. Diѕgraсe οn thе ѕeek engines fоr no longеr posіtioning this ρut
up higher! Ϲοme on οver аnd consult with my ѕіtе .
Τhanκѕ =)

Fеel frеe to ѕurf to my blog muscle stimulator

Anonymous said...
February 24, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Fantаstic gоods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previouѕ to and уou are just too fantastіc.

Ι actually lіκe what you
havе acquiгed hеre, certainlу lіke what you are sаyіng and thе way in which you say it.

Yоu make it entertаining and you still takе caгe of
to keep it senѕible. I сan not wаit to reaԁ far more from you.
This is really a tremenԁous webѕite.


Нere is my page :: http://www.tensunitsforpain.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.