Korea Haul Part 1!

Recently my mom went to Korea with my aunt and they both brought me back a couple of goodies. 

In Korea, there are make up stores on every corner and everything is super affordable and inexpensive. It's cheap in HK, but twice as cheap in Korea!

Warning! This post has tons of pics so it might take a little bit to load!

This is a picture of everything, but I'm going to separate out the Holika Holika haul one post and Part 2 in a different post.



These little lips are super cute! One has a sugar lip scrub in it and the other one has a gloss.

This little animal is super cute. When you open it up. All you see is the stem. The stem actually comes off the top of the lotion and you can use it for your cell phone. You open up the animal and it has lotion in the middle.





These 2 little dolls are lip glosses and they taste like strawberries.


My mama also bought me some fake lashes. She said she saw a lot of young girls buying this one so she bought it too haha

Koreans love samples. My mom said that any store she walked into, the sales associates were handing out samples left and right. She got these 2 cute barbie masks with purchase. 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Bing for something
else, Regardless I am here now and would just
like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

my webpage :: Best Male Enhancement

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my webpage - Blacktop Paving MN

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about weight loss supplement
reviews. Regards

My site 1285muscle

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I have read some just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.

I surprise how a lot effort you put to create this sort of excellent
informative web site.

Feel free to visit my web-site :: Raspberry Ketone Reviews

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be
greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my web page - Power Pump XL Review

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission.

My web blog best protein powder

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Hello, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information,
that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

Here is my web blog: Buy liposom

Anonymous said...
May 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up
my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

Feel free to visit my web site ... Nitric Power Review

Anonymous said...
May 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM

If some one desires expert view concerning blogging
and site-building after that i suggest him/her to visit this weblog, Keep up the
good work.

Also visit my web site :: Acai Juice Benefits

Anonymous said...
May 18, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How long have you been
running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire
glance of your website is magnificent, as smartly as the
content!

Also visit my blog post: Swiss rose sand dermarose

Anonymous said...
May 18, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this
article i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible
article.

My website weight loss

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.