Review: BBW Candles

I received a Bath & Body Works candle in my Beauty VoxBox this year and I have to say that it's love! Well reacquainted love.


I have always been in love with BBW candles, but this reminds me to run out and get some more. The candles come in 3 sizes (mini, medium, large). I always buy the mini ones because it gives me more chances to try scents. And plus they are such an awesome deal when they're on sale. I've gotten them as low as $2!!

Don't think the mini ones aren't worth it because they last just as long as the bigger ones! I originally bought the larger ones with 3 wicks and they were too powerful for my tiny apartment  It was giving me a headache.  These mini candles are perfect and they really do fill up the whole room.

I couldn't resist. I already went out and bought more candles. Since Halloween has passed and Thanksgiving is on its way, all the holiday candles are readily available. Each scent is like a winter wonderland and it makes me hopeful that the holiday season will never end!


I was sent this candle for review purposes. I did not buy this candle but the opinions are 100% my own. And plus if you read through my blog, every season when new candles are out, I always put them in my favorites!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.