Haulage: Ross

So when I traveled home this weekend, I was like a kid in a candy store. I must have went to 4 different Ross's and bought a ton of really good deals. I'm probably gonna break down my hauling into a couple of different parts, hopefully you won't get sick of seeing stuff lol

I have been on a hunt for a great maxi dress and my old roomie told me Ross has tons. She wasn't kidding. They had rows and rows of dresses, long, short, pretty, ugly, dressy-you name it, they had it.

The first dress I picked up was a tube maxi dress. It's majority white with a blue pattern on it. It reminds me of nautical things.



The second dress I picked up has a pretty pink flower pattern on it. I'm not a fan of the material, but I like the way it fits at the top. 





I picked up a couple of higher end items. I can't believe my Ross even had it. First up is this sunglasses case by Tory Burch. I'm sure they came with sunglasses but the store only had the case. This was only $11 and it's big enough to be a clutch.



It's a set of AMRITA SINGH bracelets that I only paid $7 for!!!! I see these on Hautelook all the time and I have always wanted a set. I thought the set was $22, but when she pulled it out of the case, it has a clearance tag! SCORE!





Here is the same set of bracelets sold on her website for $120. SAME. EXACT. SET. http://www.amritasingh.com/Collections/Layered-Sets/Rupal-Bangle-Set


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.