I'm baaack!!!


Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in MONTHS! but I have good reasons I promise.

I have quit my hotel job. Don't get me wrong, I loved it but it just wasn't paying the bills. I accepted a job overseas in Hong Kong and I've also moved there for a undetermined amount of time.

See told you I had tons going on. I haven't started working yet, but I'll share with you a little of what I've been doing. I've also bought a ton of make up so I promise I'll share that with you when I get the chance!

This is the view outside of my apt. I'm right next to Aberdeen Marina Club.


My boss invested in a seaside restaurant so he took us there to eat. The view was fantastic. They serve dinner and for lunch they do Dim Sum.


When I went to explore by myself, I of course checked out an arcade. I could only take pictures of the bigger games. They yell at you if you take pics of the video games.

These are coin operated vending machines. They spit out little balls that have prizes in them. They go from $5 HKD to $20 HKD.


They also had a bunch of crane machines where you could win big prizes or stuffed animals. I liked this one bc you could fish for ice cream.


The fast food here is very different too. This place is called Cafe De Coral. They serve rice and hot pots as fast food. It's super popular with the locals and very inexpensive. Each plate of beef was only $10 HKD which is like $2.


Alrighty guys it's 11am over here so I'm gonna go grab some lunch! I'll keep you guys updated and if you really need to reach me, tweet me @adthenshesmiled!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.