Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

I have to rave about one of my favorite programs. It's not only for beauty bloggers but anyone can join the website. It's a great place to meet people, review products, and try new things! I've been with this website since they first started and I have to say, they haven't disappointed me.



The website is called Influenster and what you do is fill out surverys about your favorite things. The survey leads to badges and whenever you complete a survey, you unlock a badge. The website chooses certain candidates yo receive samples to review and try and I qualified to receive the Beauty Blogger VoxBox!! Yaaay! This is my 2nd VoxBox for 2012. 

If you want more information or to sign up for Influenster then be sure to click here

Ta daaaa! This is my box!




  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
  • Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves: Frizz Control Hair Cream
  • NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact: Brown Eyes
  • EBOOST in Orange
  • Bath & Body Works Mini Candles: Cider Lane
  • Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • Vitabath Fragrance Mist: Beach Blossom 


  • All these products were sent to me to review. I do not receive any money for my review and as always everything is my honest opinion.




    I'll be back soon with reviews on what I loved and didn't love about this box. Anyone else receive this box?

    0 comments:

    Leave a Comment

    Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.