Haulage in an unlikely place

So one of my best friends is getting married and I was grabbing dinner with her to talk about the wedding. We stopped at a K-mart on the way home so she could grab some athletic gear and I shopped the make up section. I used to go all the time to K-mart until they started going out of business.



This is the first time going in years and their make-up section is actually pretty decent. They have a lot of the drugstore brands and also some of my favorite lower end drugstore brands. I found a lot of Wet n Wild, Milani, and a couple of others. Wet n Wild was actually buy 2 get 1 free.

I picked up 3 blushes. Pearliscent Pink, Heather Silk, and Berry Shimmer. I forgot which one of these I actually had so I just bought a back up lol



I also picked up another NYC Sunny bronzer. It was super cheap at $2.99. I think it's cheaper than Wal Mart and Target.

I also picked up a couple of mascaras from Rimmel. I've never used it before but these were on sale for $1.99 I've seen one of the Youtube Guru's rave about the Sexy Curves and I do like it a lot and for a few bucks it's a good deal.



This is the larger wand from the length or volume tube.



This is the skinner wand from the length or volume tube. It's actually a two in one. If I pull the wand out it becomes a dinky little wand. 




This is the wand from the Sexy Curves tube. I know this mascara comes in purple or teal.



Last thing I picked up was a lipstick by Rimmel. It was only $1.97






0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.