June Favorites!

When I was writing this up, I realized that I forgot to do last months favs! Whomp whomp. I've been so busy at work that it must have slipped my mind. I'll try to do better. I have a couple of reviews coming up that hopefully I'll get pictures for.


Most of my favs this month aren't beauty related. It's been almost 100 degrees everyday in VA that I didn't use much make up and when I did, it was just my Missha BB Cream.


First up, my PHONE CASE! Everytime I use my phone in public, someone, doesn't matter who it is, has something to say about it. The girls love it and the guys think it's ridiculous, but I don't care, it's unique.




I bought this towel last summer and I still love it. It folds out to a pinkish, orangish zebra print. It's super long too so you always have enough towel to lay on.



I don't even know what to call this brush. It's a blush brush? Well I got it in a set of Coastal Scents brushes that I ordered from Hautelook. It's my favorite brush in the entire kit. I don't use it for blush, but for contouring my bronzer. It's the perfect size for the hollows of my cheeks. A downside thought is that this brush does shed a lot and even after so many washes, it still looses a little bit of dye when washed.


Unless I've just colored my hair, this is my go to shampoo. It smells amazing and it's a classic. If I have just colored my hair, I use my jugs of salon shampoo/conditioner, but I think this formula is very comparable!


These are my favorite work shoes. I don't think they're considered pumps because they're a little higher than that, but the grey fleece material make these very cute with a black pencil skirt.



Last thing is this sample I got from Birchbox. I was so surprised when this showed up. It's such a generous size sample and on top of that, I've used it for 5 applications and I still got some left. I'm going to do a full review on this but I think Pur did a good job with this tinted moisturizer. It's comparable to my BB Creams and it's almost full coverage. 




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.