REVIEW: NP Pasarella Powder

I haven't heard much hype or gripe about this powder, but I did see a youtube video from my favorite guru Saaammage and she recommended this powder. I normally trust her recommendations because we have similar tastes.

This powder is only available at Target and it does have a hefty price tag at $30. I love a good powder foundation so I don't mind paying that price tag. NP stands for Napoleon Perdis.


I picked up the powder in medium. I believe the entire line has about 7 shades. 


The ingredients are: Talc, Corn Starch, EthylhexylMethoxycinnamateTriisostearin,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl StearateDimethicone, Zinc Oxide, MyristylTrisiloxane, Soybean Glycerides, Zinc StearateChlorphenesin, Potassium, Sorbate,Polyperfluoroethoxymethoxydifluroethy, Peg Phosphate, Shea Butter, Dimethiconol,Tetrasodium EdtaMorus Alba Root Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Silica, Corn Oil, Retinyl PalmitateTocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, BHT,Ascorbyl Palmitate
MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines



This is the first powder that I've tried that claims to be moisturizing. It contains Shea Butter and Pomegranate extract. I don't find it to be moisturizing, but it's not as drying or as matte as my MAC powder.


It comes with a pretty pattern. I've used it all month and the pattern is still there.


It also comes with a sponge underneath the powder.


The color of the powder is pretty close to medium. I've only used this as a setting powder and not by itself, but the powder is so finely milled. It makes your skin super soft and smooth.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.