June 2012 Birchbox

Ok So i'm a month and a half late. I've been so busy with moving and work that I haven't had time to blog lately. This is gonna be a quick post bc I still have this month's Birchbox to show you.

The theme of this month's box is Jet Setting. So the inside of this box is decorated with a cute little travel theme.





Juliette Has A Gun| Not a perfume (full size cost: $85-110) 
Make a statement with this minimalist scent, which features a single ambery note. 


I get a perfume sample every month and this one isn't bad. It's very light and refreshing and I can see myself wearing it a lot. Bad part, the name. Such a mouthful.







Melvita| Rose Floral Water (full size cost: $22) 
This organic mist works as an light toner and mid-day skin refresher. We also love the delicate scent. 


No sure how I feel about this most. I HATE the scent of roses. I think it's mostly because my mom used to light these strong rose scented candles.







Stila| Stay all day 10-in-1 hd beauty balm (full size cost: $38) 
A star multi-tasker, this all-in-one primer, moisturizer, and sheer tint mattifies skin while canceling out redness. 


I've wanted to try this since they released it! I was super excited to see this in my box. The color is a little light for my summer shade, but I'm hoping it will change a little when worn on my face.







theBalm cosmetics| Stainiac in Beauty Queen (full size cost: $17) 
We're crazy about this two-in-one lip and cheek stain: the sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long-wearing flush . 


I was super excited to see this in my box. I love it when they have make up products. I was a little disappointed wen I swatched it, but I'm hoping it will look better on.







Modcloth| Headbands (full size cost: $14) 
Pair this retro-inspired accessory with a big pair of sunnies and a two seater. Shop all Modcloth road trip beauty essentials at birchbox.com/modcloth





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.