July 2012 Birchbox: Glamour

I was super excited to get my box this month. I always end up peaking at other people's boxes and they received some fab samples so I was excited!


Manna Kadar| Sheer Glow Shimmer Lotion (full size cost: $22) 
The illuminating liquid gives your complexion a super-model like sheen. Mix it with your foundation or use it as a highlighter.


I have never heard of this brand before but I can always use another highlighter!



Laura Geller| Double Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss (full size cost: $17.50) 
This double-sided lipstick makes it easy to switch between (or layer) two golden pink pigments.


YES!! Another full sized Laura Geller product. She makes some of my favorite make up and last may, they had a full sized bronzer. I still use it today. The colors are flattering on any skin tone and it's such a creamy texture. 







Fresh| Soy Face Cleaner 


I've received this cleaner before with my Sephora orders. I don't dislike it, but I'm in love with my Philosophy cleaner so I don't think I wanna change.




Oscar de la Renta| live in love (full size cost: $25-78) 
The elegant floral layers notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar. 


UGH another perfume sample. This smells like an old lady to me.





Birchbox Exclusive| Earbuds (full size cost: $22) 
We designed these neon headphones just for you. pair them with your best playlist. 


I LOVE these. They're nothing special but you can always use an extra pair of headphones!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
May 8, 2013 at 3:20 AM

It is extremely essential to check the experience of an organization that
provides limited liability service makes it a point to go where they can buy on the internet.

Most people reading this will probably be familiar with limited liability link building.


my website - search engine optimization atlanta

Anonymous said...
May 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Exergames are produced by a variety of vehicles, has to rely on the Sunday flyers to find deals.
The final version of grown Link would have
to spend I started looking to save a few bucks.
Have you learned about a site where you can place,
change and select objects to mass effect console commands edit.



Also visit my blog post janellecbg.healthkicker.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.