Jill Stuart Goodies!

When my parents went to Hong Kong, I knew Jill Stuart was a must have. I have seen so many raves and reviews online that I wanted to try their products.


I love how in most Asian countries, there is always a freebee for something. Jill Stuart was running a promo where if you buy 2 lipglosses, you get these deluxe sized samples for free. Of course we couldn't pass it up!


The one on the left is their face foam and the one on the right is their cleansing oil. I didn't even know JS made face products so I'm super stoked to try it out.




These are the 2 lippies I picked up. I got the squeeze tube gloss instead of the traditional one with the wand and doe foot applicators.


The colors are Dusk Rose and Pure Dew. One is an opaque color and the other one is a sheer shimmer. 




The packaging is pretty fancy. The cap has embroidered decorations on it and also there is a gem on the top of the cap. Super cute! The lipgloss has a slight taste to it, reminds me of roses.




I also asked my mom to pick up one of their blushes. I had NO idea what color to get so she just picked up a shade in their spring line. It is no. 14 lantana honey.



All the blushes come with fancy cases. It is made from plastic, but it's heavy duty and nicely decorated.


All their blushes come attacked with a push-up brush on a chain. Its soft and really convenient. Even the brush is really fancy! The little slider thing has a pink gem on it too.





I didn't swatch the blush yet because I didn't want to mess up the pretty quads. I know I know I bought it to be used and I can't bring myself to mess up the prettiness. After I use it, I'll show you guys!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.