Hong Kong Haul 1

Sasa is located on just about every corner of Hong Kong and it's literally like crack because you just have to go in each one. Each Sasa carries different products and depending on the location, it's cheaper at some places than others.

My mom picked me up a few things before she headed back to the states. She picked up the Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist. I saw this on the website and I've seen a lot of people recommend it so I'm excited to try it.

She also picked me up some hair clips, a compact puff, and also a new moisturizer.


I also got a back up bottle of my favorite cleaner. It gets all my stubborn MAC makeup off. I also LOVE this product for cleaning my brushes. It makes them soft and also gets rid of all the make up stains.


This is my random collection of goods. I got a Dolly Wink eyebrow filler, a Shiseido eyelash curler, some lashes, and a Dolly Wink lash case. I'm super excited to try these lashes!




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.