Spring 2012 VoxBox

SOYJOY Blueberry Bar

I have eaten SoyJoy bars before and I wasn't a fan. They were caulky and the overall texture was kinds funky.


Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

I'm super excited about this concealer. I think I saw it on someone's blog before but it was included in the MyGlam bags. I like that it comes with a lighter medium color and a deeper medium color. I can use one for my blemishes and one for my under eye area.



Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

I was definitely surprised to see this in my box. It's FULL SIZED and also one of my favorite scents. I always wear the lotion and people always love it. 


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips

VoxBox did nail strips last time and I loved it. I'm glad they included these because they are one of my favorite brands of nail polish strips. I've used this lace pattern before and I got so many complements on it. 

I normally don't do all my nails in the patter just one to accent my hand.

A downside of these strips is that they will dry out. Once you open the foil package, you have to use up all the strips or else they will turn crispy and dry up.


Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

I normally love anything by Aveeno's but for some reason I couldn't stand the smell of this body wash. It's very natural and reminds me of oatmeal, IDK maybe I just like flowers in my shower.



Chapstick Lip Shield 635

Summer is right around the corner so it's perfect for my purse. I love to wear lipstick and lipgloss, but none of that has any sunscreen in the formula. This is perfect as a base and it protects my lips.


Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

These little gel things are a must if you wear high heels at work. They take the pressure off of the ball of your feet and makes you feel like you are standing on air. I wish it came with a coupon because I would buy some for ALL of my shoes!





Disclaimer: I received the products reviewed above as part of the InfluensterVoxBox testing program. The products were provided free in exchange for my reviews and opinions of said products. I was not otherwise compensated and the opinions expressed in said reviews are truthful and entirely my own.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.