Haulage: Ross

Ross is like an addiction. Once you find a good deal, you just keep going back hoping you will find a good deal. I'm not sure if they're doing a dress event or what but my Ross at home is filled with TONS of really pretty dresses.

The first dress I picked up is in a festive blue print. It has these flouncy sleeves and a little belt around the waist.


This second dress is a tube dress with a tapered waist. You can either wear it with a belt or by itself. I love the lace detailing.


I was kinda torn about this dress. I loved the pretty color, but the top part fit really weirdly. I bought it anyways because I figured if I didn't like the way it looked with a belt, I could return it.


I bought this dress for work. I loved the pretty pattern and also the high neck. It looks really good with a blazer and if I'm going out, then I have a cute beige bow belt I can wear it with.



Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I'm in the process of moving and packing. It's such a pain in the butt, but I'm excited to be living by myself! Don't worry, more posts to come!



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.