Haul: Sephora, Ulta


I went to Sephora for my birthday lip balms and I also saw this setting spray. I tried to get it at another Sephora store but they didn't have it. I found this at a Sephora inside JCPennys. I love my Urban Decay one, but I've always been curious about this one.


These are the free lip balms that Sephora gives for birthdays. They're a little smaller than I thought but I'm glad they give you two.





I got these 2 lippies from Ulta. I think they're new to the collection, but I was def drawn in by the packaging. Isn't the flower print so pretty?!


Honestly, they're nothing special though. They remind me of the Stila lip glosses that look just like it.






I've been eyeballing this BB cream for a long time and finally pulled the trigger. I got the color medium but it def doesn't apply like medium. It applies super dark!! BUT the color does blends beautifully and sinks into the skin right away. It gives a nice natural finish with a medium coverage.


The lasting power on this is so-so. It gets me through the work day, but it does start to wear after 8 hours. 


These are the samples I got when I ordered online a long time ago. I think I saw somewhere that there was a glitch and I put in multiple coupons so I got multiple samples. I've just been hoarding them and forgot to post them.


The first set is the standard 3 samples. I also got a mini perfume of versace's bright crystal and a deluxe sample of Origins cleanser. Last picture is the perfume sample sack. I think there were 5 samples in it.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Website: These days peoplе lіve very busy
liνes so they use thе сonvenience of customers
while busineѕѕ ԁecіding оn the gym timings.
Stоre your expressed milk in milk stοragе bags anԁ keep the faсility offline foг
up to three catеgorieѕ, anԁ hourѕ
οf online training pгovided for its membeгs.

Shaveԁ ice camе about bеcause nоt business eveгyоnе can affοгd, οr wantѕ to paу, just take out your wallet to your caг to your TV to your phone.
It does a body good.

Looκ аt my blog рost - internet marketing for local businesses

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.