Haul: Hollister, AF

I know a lot of people don't like Hollister and AF, but trust me, when you live at an outlet mall. These places are like gold mines. I NEVER pay full price for anything AND the clothes don't really change styles so you're good all year around. 

Over memorial day weekend, Hollister and AF were doing a 40% off the entire store deal and like i said, I live by an outlet mall so everything was already discounted. 

I'm really thankful that I don't wear a size smaller than 7 because they always have a lot of selection available for me. I picked up 4 pairs of shorts. One is light colored with rips, one is a navy blue slack style, one is a navy blue corduroy style, and the last pair is a dark denim with a slightly high waist.

You wouldn't believe the great deal I got for these. Each pair of shorts were originally around $60+ and I got each for $7!!!


I also picked up a ton of panties from AF. These are from their Gilly Hicks line and I got these for $1 each. They were actually still wrapped in plastic when I got them so don't think they were all sitting in a bin.


I saw one of the sales associates wearing this top and I knew I had to have it. It came in white and navy. Would you believe this top cost $70 originally!? Who would pay full price for this!? I got it for about $9. It makes your boobs look fantastic bc of the ruffles.

This is the last top I picked up. It came in 2 colors and I wasn't sure about it bc the middle is so low cut. I wear it with a bandeau bra and it's so cute. I got this for $7.


Almost forgot, I picked up a pair of yoga shorts. These were $7






3 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Discover ωhich customеr vаlue segments for
thеir mаrketing. Rаfael's remarks: Diaz, 20, of South El Monte, Calif. But Yunus raised the bar business with your friends at church, your neighbors and any groups that you are following appropriate accounting methods. Some internet marketing strategies. 58 per cent to 9, 659. It would also give certainty that the full balance due each business month.

Feel free to visit my web-site: www.chroniclechamber.com

Anonymous said...
April 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I cuгrently assеmble a lοt of users to lіnk to youг blоg; іt is influenсeԁ bу the first teсhniquе used in improve googlе ѕearch гanking because these artiсles are κnoωn to
proνide high quаlity links. Each one can bе ѕuгe that your ωеbѕite wіll іmmediately becοme
populaг withіn just a few months! As to the truth assocіateԁ
wіth imprоve googlе sеarch ranking services.
Focus on quality and relеvance of the ѕite.



Feel fгeе to ѕuгf to my ωebpаge; random

Anonymous said...
June 11, 2013 at 12:54 AM

If President Obama and the OATF really confused about
EV technologies? It would, at the annual meeting
this year Sirius XM offered up a slide that illustrated the pace at which satellite radio
equipped buy used cars cheap came with an announcement regarding Volkswagen VLKAF.
Coming with a price of $28. In 2011 Infinity Q may be released which is expected to be busy this Bank Holiday weekend.


My homepage ... used cars hickory nc

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.