Clothes Galore: Ross, AE, F21, Rue 21

This first dress is a new favorite of mine. I got a great deal for it at Ross. It's made from linen and it's so comfortable! It came with a black braided belt, but I've also worn it with a brown braided belt. It's super cute with some wedges.



The next 2 dresses I got from Forever 21. The first is a black baby doll style dress. It looks pretty plain from the front, but the back is cut in a criss cross pattern and shows a nice bit of skin.



The second dress is white and has a folded texture to it. It's tiered, which is my favorite thing about it. I wish it was a little more form fitting, but I'm going to add a little brown belt and it should be fine.


I got 2 tops from American Eagle when they were having a 40% off clearance sale. The first top is just a simple blue v-neck pullover. It does have a slight shimmery pattern on it, but it's not that noticeable.


The second top is a white one shoulder ruffley shirt. It's a lot shorter than I thought it would be so it fits a little bit weird, but I'm too lazy to go and return it.


Last top is from Rue 21. I normally don't stop in here bc all the patterns give me a headache. This shirt was $6 and it buttons up the front. If you leave a couple of buttons undone, it gives a nice v and cleavage lol


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.