REVIEW: L'Oreal Anti-Redness Primer (Green)

I don't have a huge problem with redness in my skin, but my cheeks are a little blotchy. If I use foundation with light coverage then the redness still sneaks through. Using green primer helps correct the redness in myskin.


This primer is also available in anti-dull for medium/deep skin (pinky orange) and anti-dull for light Skin (pink).

What this primer claims to do:
"L'OrĂ©al Paris Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer gives a uniform skin tone. All women can harness the power of these primers to create the illusion of a flawless complexion. It’s just a matter of obeying the laws of complementary colours. To neutralise a shade, simply apply its complementary shade. The green tinted primer reduces the appearance of red, giving the skin a more even tone."


Packaging:
It's a slim travel friendly tube. It does have a pump which is a nice sanitary feature. The tube is clear so you can see the primer and how much of it remains.

Application:
The primer is very runny so you pump a little bit onto the finger tips and dab onto red areas.




Scent:
None

Texture/Consistency:
The consistency is very runny so you have to be careful when you dispense it. I do have a tendency to over pump it so I do waste a lot of it.

Overall, I like the primer as a color corrector but i do not like it at all as a primer. The primer is too runny and doesn't create a smooth surface for my make up. I feel as though it doesn't make my make up last any longer either. 

I've read a couple of other reviews and people have mentioned that the primer has glitter particles in it. I haven't noticed it much on my face at all.

Anyone else use this primer? Any recommendations for color correcting primers?


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.