Philosophy for $3 at Big Lots!! Yes Yes Yes!

I saw on another blogger's post that she found some great products at Big Lots. I literally ran over there right after I read her post. My town is super small so we either get it or we don't. And most times, if we get it, people don't know what it is so we always have tons left.


I picked up 5 different products. The best part about this was the price. Each of these cost $3 each. Can you believe it!? Just $3 and you have yourself Philoposy products!!


I'm not even going to go into details about the stuff. If you have questions about any of the products, leave a comment and i'll try my best to answer it. Now, onto the pictures!




























0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.