Mini Mini Bobby Brown Haul

I placed this order a while ago, but it turned out to be a fails! I was looking for a small compact palette to a couple of shadows in when I travel. I didn't need the shadows to fit exactly inside each pan, just something kinda close.


This is what I got. My little palette cost $10 and came with 3 deluxe samples and a little packette of their cleansing oil.


The palette is perfect except it only fits BB shadows. I guess I should have looked a little closer. I thought I could use it for other shadows, but there are holes in the bottom so you can punch the shadow back out. I should have just invested in a z palette.





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.