May Birchbox 2012 : Gossip Girl Edition

This month Birchbox did another theme. This time everyone got the box, there was no option to opt in or out. I LOVED that most of my items in this month's box were make up related and I didn't get anymore face cleaners. I didn't like that they threw in ANOTHER perfume sample. 

Damn Birchbox, I know it's cheap to include them but is it fair to claim them as one of my DELUXE samples?!

I'm excited that I got the Dior mascara BUT I def didn't receive my normal 5 samples. It was more like 3 with a dinky perfume sample. Step it up Birchbox!







It came with a trivia card. I haven't watched Gossip Girl since it's first season debut so I couldn't even begin to tell you the answers lol



Dior| Diorshow Extase (full size cost: $28.50) 
This dramatic mascara adds tons of volume and length. Plus, its unique ceramide complex helps fortify your lashes. 







Dior| Miss Dior Eau de Parfum (full size cost: $62-102) 
Chic and feminine, this longtime favorite is a gorgeous bouquet of floral notes deepened by a touch of patchouli. 





Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in Glow (full size cost: $34) 
Don't settle for anything but flawless skin-all over your body. This tinted treatment erases blemishes and scars on arms, legs, and decollete. 







Shu Uemura| Cleansing Oil Shampoo (full size cost: $55) 
We're smitten with this ultra chic yuzu-scented cleaner: the oil transforms into a purifying foam that leaves hair clean and bouncy. 









Birchbox Extra|Notecards (full size cost: $10 for set of 12) 
Text messages are no match for handwritten notes on fun, modern stationary. 







0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.