Haul: Walgreens, Target

I did a little hauling this weekend. I was looking for a Kindle in Target since they were having a sale, but they didn't have the one I wanted. I think me and my mom decided I should prob get an ipad for my birthday instead. I don't know how I feel about that since it's so expensive and I was looking for something a little cheaper.


I picked up another one of my favorite products ever! I love the It's a 10 leave in treatment. Its the best one I have ever used and it doesn't make my hair greasy even after 2 days. I also picked up the miracle styling serum to try. I hope I love it as much the other product.


I also picked up a few Physician's Formula products. I got a new blush and a bronzer. I'll do reviews on this soon.


The Walgreen's is also next to my Target and I stopped in to see if they had the hello kitty body wash I saw on some other blogger's websites. They didn't but I picked up a few other goodies. 


I wasn't going to buy the Freeman Clay Mask but it was on sale for $2.99 and then there was also a 75 cent off coupon on it so it was a good deal. I also saw this mask inside the My Glam bags so I was intrigued. Good thing I didn't have to pay $10 for it.

I also bought a tube of lipstick from Wet n Wild in Think Pink. It was on sale for 99 cents. 





I also picked up a tube of Lip Smackers for 99 cents. I remember how much I used to love these products and since it was only 99 cents, I gave it a shot. It's in a strawberry flavor and the color is a milky pink.



I also picked up this Vaseline lip care balm. I think the packaging is so cute!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.