Haul: VS, Charlotte Russe, Marshalls

I def waited til the last minute to use my secret rewards cards so I actually lost one of them. I have NO idea where it went, but I'm sure it fell out of my wallet. I picked up a couple of different things from VS.

The first thing is this spray called Face Time. It claims to be a primer and make up setting spray in one. I was slightly intrigued and it was only $2 with my secret rewards card.




I have been lusting after this bra for a while now. I keep adding it to my cart online and then deleting it. I finally pulled the trigger. I haven't bought a nice pretty bra in a long time. I also got a free pair of matching panties.


I have been looking for a white skirt and I picked this one up from CR. I feel like I'm going to return it. It fits really weirdly and also ontop of that, the material is way too thick. 


I had to go to the UPS store in Roanoke so I went by Marshalls. I forgot how much I LOVE that store. I'm so used to my TJ Maxx here that it was a great change.


I picked up this bright orange tank. It's made from chiffon and it sits really nicely with some white shorts. This was $12. I also got a body plastic thing from a friend so when I get clothes now, I can take pictures of it on that.




I also picked up a bottle of Kate Spade's Twirl. I got a sample of it in my Birchbox and I loved the smell. It was $10. Look at how cute the packaging is inside too!





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.