Haul: TJ Maxx, Ross

I haven't been to TJ Maxx in ages. I only went this time because my mom asked me to look for her favorite moisturizer. The TJ Maxx at home was out of it.

I remember during the winter, I really wanted a pair of boot liners. I kept picking them up and then setting them back down. They were really inexpensive at $7, but unless I was wearing rain boots, I didn't really need them. I hit the jackpot when I saw they were on sale for $2.



These are the rain boots I have been wearing lately. I think I got them at fashion bug a long long time ago. They were only $5.


I also picked up a mix pack of tights. It was only $3 for three pairs of tights. I'm going to start a job soon and you can never have enough tights!


I also picked up a tube of hand cream by Orly. I was intrigued by the French Polynesian Island Spa bit. It doesn't smell as strong as I thought. It's more like a floral vanilla scent.



This is hands down my favorite lotion. I wish I had bought 2 bottles of this. It's not just a body lotion, this one has shimmer in it so it's perfect for your legs in the summer time. The smell is like a sweet floral, but it's not over powering. It's like something from the VS Pink line.


Last thing I picked up was this mirror. As you can see from the picture, I didn't get it from TJ, I bought it from Ross. It was only $5 and I thought it would make a cute addition to my vanity. It has a rough vintage feel to it.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.