Haul: Sephora


When Sephora has a sale, I go crazy. I placed 2 separate orders and it wasn't even 10 in the morning yet. I bought a bunch of lip products and a couple of random things.

The first few lippies I bought were from the Sephora's Hot Hues collection. These were a steal at $3 and I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation too. It was a lot more pigmented than I expected.








I have always wanted a nail dotting tool. I've seen them on ebay and also on other blogger's post but haven't ever picked one up. This was a really reasonable price at $3.





This lippie is from Sephora's Star collection.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Attitude - Star in Eccentric Fuchsia 




I also picked up 2 lipsticks from Sephora's Glamour collection. These were such a steal at $5 and the formula is creamy and the pigmentation is super! The packaging is super sleek and glamourous too!









I am always on the lookout for a new highlight or a new bronzer. This color a great for use as both. It's as dark as a bronzer but it has the sheen of a highligter. It's perfect for use where the sun would naturally hit your face. 




These are the typical samples I got from Sephora, but I think there might have been a glitch in the website because it let me enter multiple sample codes. So I got my usual 3 samples plus a perfume samples pack AND also a deluxe sample of perfume.





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.