April ♡ Favorites


April ♡ Favorites


Bath&Body Works - Country Chic lotion: I have been absolutely in love with Bath and Body works lotion this month. I put it on after I take a shower and head to work and I ALWAYS get complements on how good it smells. I guess I'm used to the scent bc I don't even notice, but I love their lotions.

Sun Labs Sunless Tanner: I know it's bad, but I do go tanning in the tanning bed and whenever I can't make it, I use this sunless tanner by Sun Labs. It comes out a dark chocolate brown but don't be frightened by the color. It dries to a very natural color. This tanner also doesn't smell bad. It reminds me of almonds.

Zoya 3 in 1 nail polish remover: The formula is very moisturizing and removes polish pretty easily. It's not as good on glitter polish but that's ok. I also LOVE the design of the bottle. It's a pump you push down on.

Milani Baked Blush in Rose d'Oro: I've had this blush for a while, but I recently discovered how much I loved it. It's beautiful peach flush and I haven't worn anything else this month.

China Glaze in Pink Voltage: I love bright neon colors for my toes in the summer. I usually wear a neon orange called Japanese Koi, but this hot pink is my new go to color. I've worn it twice in a row.

Lip Fusion Infatuation in Pucker Up: I just got this color a little while ago but I can't stop wearing it. I wear it by itself or on top of lipstick. I LOVE all the glosses from this line. They're like liquid lipsticks.

Bumble and Bumble texture hair(un)dressing creme: I got this as a free gift with purchase and I was a little skeptical at first, but I have to say hands down that this was the best waxy/texturing creme I have ever used. It's not sticky and it gives you the just got out of bed but I have sexy messy hair.

DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew: I've been using this moisturizer for a long time. I recently finished this little bottle and bought a full sized one at Sephora. It's light, not sticky, and perfect for wearing underneath your foundation.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.