Ojon Sample Kit

Sorry guys that I've been so absent from here! I took a little time off bc work is getting crazy! Work is changing hotel brands and everything is a mess and I've been in training. No worries, I'm back now!


I'm such a sucker for trial size ANYTHINGS and I stumbled upon this little gem by Ojon.




I have always been a fan of their hair products but it's so expensive that I never know which line to try. Ladies, this is a fabulous opportunity to get in on this kit.

It's just $5 and ships for FREE. Plus they take $5 off your next purchase of any full-size item (details will be enclosed with your order).  Here's the link.





The packs are one time use, but I used the sample kit to determine which line I wanted to try. My favorite so far is the Volumizing shampoo and conditioner.


The packaging comes wrapped like this bc I chose the FREE gift wrap option. It was almost too pretty for me to open.



Includes these 10 customer favorites:
• damage reverse™ Instant Restorative Hair Serum (2ml) + Treatment Plus (8ml)







• damage reverse™ Restorative Shampoo + Conditioner (8ml each)




• dry recovery™ Hydrating shampoo + Conditioner (8ml each)



• volume advance™ Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner (8ml each)



• color sustain™ Color Revealing Shampoo + Conditioner (8ml each)



They also threw in one free sample pack. You get to choose it and I picked the Volume advance line.


Any of you ladies going to pull the trigger on this kit!?



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.