REVIEW: Venus & Olay Razor

So I was sent one of these razors in my Love Voxbox and I just have to share how much I LOVE it. 



Product Details
  • Venus’ five-bladed razors shave you close and adjust to women’s curves for a smooth and comfortable shave, even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
  • Olay Moisture Bars contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products: Petrolatum helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness and Glycerin helps offer that goddess glow! Just wet the razor to release a light lather – no separate shave cream required.
  • As with most Venus razors, new Venus & Olay also features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves, and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control, even in wet and soapy environment



The package come with the razor head, the stem, and also a holder.




I was super skeptical at first because I have always used Venus razors so I was like pssshhfft. This razor isn't going to impress me ... boy was I wrong!


Let's be real ladies, when I get in the shower in the morning I'm not looking to shave my legs. It's a get in and out process, but with the nice weather approaching a little more rapidly than before, this tool is a must for your bath.


Literally the 2 little strips are so moisturizing, it feels like you are shaving with butter! I normally end up with a few nicks if I don't use shaving cream, but with this razor, you just need a little warm water. 






The heads are replaceable and they come in packages of one or three. It cost approximately $8.99-$10.99 for one and $14.99 - $19.49 for three.

Venus & Olay will be available starting March 15, 2012 everywhere you find Gillette products.


If you want more information about the razor and other Gillette products, visit their website here and check it out. What razor do you ladies use?! 



Disclaimer: This product was sent for consideration for review, I wasn't paid for this post but I am now affiliated with them. This is my honest opinion as always!

5 comments:

aki! said...
March 23, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I actually don't find moisture to be super important in my razors since I always use them in the shower, but the idea of affordable interchangable heads interests me.

You don't see too many razor reviews around. I wish there were more now.

Rinny said...
March 23, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I love the Venus razors! I don't know if the strips actually do what they claim to do, but I have noticed that my Venus razors always shave better than regular plain razors.

Gayle GWishlist said...
March 23, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Looks like a great gadget, but I won't put any petroleum derived products on me!

Sunnie said...
March 23, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Seems very nice. I might give it a try I think.
Please feel free to enter my giveaway!
http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway.html

Sayaka said...
March 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I'm a fan of Venus razors too, so I might just have to try these. Thanks for the great reviews!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.