REVIEW: Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils

I just bought this set on Hautelook a few weeks ago and I love it so much that I had to share this review!



This set contains 5 travel sized shadow/liners. You get 0.88 oz of product vs the full size which is 0.10 oz of product. The packaging is the exact same except for the cap. The full sized ones has a silver cap while these have the clear plastic one.


These shadow/liner sticks are very similar to the NYX ones. I only own about three of those or else I would do a comparison.


Rehab
This shade is a brownish taupe with shimmer. 



Delinquent
This shade is a deep purple with lilac sparkle.



JuJu
This shade is a frosty taupe with shimmer.



Sin
This shade is a pinky colored champagne with shimmer.



Clash
This shade is a bright blue with silver sparkle.




These shadow/liners make a great base for whatever look you are tying to do. If i'm in a hurry, I just smear some on my eyelids and blend and it's ready to go. They last a super long time with and without primer and the colors are ultra pigmented.

These pencils do not twist up and have to be sharpened. That is a little bit of a downfall because they're so big, you have to use a big sharpener. I have the UD sharpener and I really like it. The cap stays on tight so no shavings get loose and the sharpener also comes with a sharp looking toothpick that you can use to clean out the blades.

Overall, this set is a great deal. If you can get your hands on it and especially for the discounted price, I highly recommend it. 

10 comments:

Gayle GWishlist said...
March 2, 2012 at 3:36 PM

The blue is...very blue! Otherwise I really like all the other colors. I heard only good things about these pencils. And hautelook really has good deals, I like that website.

Che said...
March 3, 2012 at 12:01 PM

The colours are really nice an pigmented and definite as great deal on these considering they're just a tad bit smaller thann the full size product.

Mariyam ABAG said...
March 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

love the sin shade :)

http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.com/

xxx

adthenshesmiled said...
March 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM

@Gayle GWishlist Youre right about the blue. It scares me a little bc I don't wanna end up looking crazy. I love hautelook too but that site robs me every paycheck lol

@Che I agree. I love when UD products go on sale

@Mariyam ABAG Thanks!

Xen Lee ♥ said...
March 9, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Oh wow, the colours look really pigmented like you mentioned! Is the tip a little soft or just right? It looks like it glides on well without tugging!

By the way, I'm you latest follower :D You have so many lip swatches and reviews!! Thanks for sharing ;D

-Xen

adthenshesmiled said...
March 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM

@Xen Lee If you have ever used the NYX pencils, it's like that but a little softer. It's not too soft where if you press hard it will break. Thanks for following!

MzPangee said...
March 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

those are gorgeous! i regret not buying mines when i had the chance...I bought the Lorac ones instead and they suck =(

adthenshesmiled said...
March 12, 2012 at 9:57 PM

@MzPangee I like Lorac products but they are either hit or miss with me.

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 3:24 AM

At the height of the рedestаl we built for hіm.

Intеl Smart Reѕponѕe Τechnologу disk cache solution аlso
deliνers a leѵel buѕineѕs οf awаrenesѕ of otheгs' reactions and common consideration of those present, most mistakes can be avoided by simply providing ideas.

my site - cheap internet marketing

Anonymous said...
May 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM

With the reasons described upwards are the main reasons for which you want
your business to make more purchases online, as the general
attitude towards online purchase has changed amazingly.
Whether you are a marketing professional striving
to help your site rank and traffic that I give to my matt cutts clients.



Also visit my web page :: search engine optimization austin

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.