Prezzies: Von Maur

It's pretty rare that my mom shops at a website that I haven't heard of and recently she told me that a website called, Von Maur has a nice selection of designer things.

I got a nice present in the mail from her. My mom is just like me. We love a bargain. She said she saw this necklace was on sale and knows I love Juicy so she just bought it. It came wrapped in lovely paper and had a pretty purple ribbon.




It's a silver necklace that has a flip design. On one side it says 'love' and on the other side it says 'hate.' I laughed when I saw it because it's not normally something I would wear and it's def not something I can picture my mom buying. I guess she just picked it out bc it was on sale.



5 comments:

ShinyPrettyThings said...
March 20, 2012 at 12:37 AM

awww so sweet of your mom!! that such a cute necklace

Gayle GWishlist said...
March 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Never heard of it either - but gorgeous necklace!

alanyskpl said...
March 20, 2012 at 4:04 PM

ooo this is such an elegant necklace!!

adthenshesmiled said...
March 22, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Thanks guys! I'll let you know if I get anything else from this site. Everything seems so expensive.

♥ Denise ♥ said...
March 22, 2012 at 8:33 AM

its still nice that your mum picked a gift for you (ignored why she picked up that one specifically lol)
I always like JC stuffs but the price just gets way more expensive than the time I first heard of this brand

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.