New Lippies ~ MAC & VS

So I gave in and got the new Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. I saw a bunch of blogs that had swatched it and as soon as I saw it, I KNEW I had to have it. 




If you had told me a couple of months ago that I would be obsessed with bright pink lipsticks, I would have laughed in your face. But recently, I can not get enough of neon and bright bright colored lips. I wore the Nicki lipstick out the first night I got it and one of my friends made a joke that I had some Nicki Manaj lookin lips going on LOL so ding! He was correct.




SO while I was at the MAC counter in Macy's, the guy told me that they also got a shipment...the very LAST shipment of the Viva Gaga Glam lipsticks in. He said that it was a complete fluke they even got it and asked if I wanted a back up before they were gone. Of course I have SUCKER written on my forehead and I got one of those too.



I can't wait for it to be spring so I can get tan and wear bright lipsticks everywhere!


So here are my beee-a-uutifuuul MAC lippies ...









On my way around the mall, I also stopped into VS because I saw a couple of bloggers had posted pictures of their new LE lipsticks. I bought some last year when they released their safari prints and I loved the shades so I had to get some of these colors. I'm also a sucker for anything LE.


These are the VS Perfect Makeup Lipsticks. They released 4 colors in this special packaging. I only bought 2 because I feel like I have a lot of lipsticks and I already had the other colors. I debated if I wanted to buy Hot Kiss, which was a hot pink color and I passed because I just got the MAC Viva Nicki one. I also passed on First Kiss because the color was a light nude pink and it looked too light for my skin tone.




The packaging is suuuuuper cute! It's a silver square tube with kisses all over it and the inside has bright colored stripes.




I picked up Perfect Kiss which is a lilac color.




I also picked up Big Kiss which is a brownish pinky nude. 






Don't forget to enter my 100 Follower giveaway here! It's going on until March 31st!




8 comments:

Akiko said...
March 2, 2012 at 1:10 AM

The color looks so pretty and so does package! xo akiko
Style Imported

Che said...
March 2, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Ohh nice new shades of lipsticks and I agree with "Limited Edition" items, they get me every time. The packaging on the VS lipsticks are pretty neat.

Miranda said...
March 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM

love the colors especially perfect kiss :)

rolala said...
March 2, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Neon lipstick scares me but Nicki is a gorgeous color! Love the VS lipstick packaging!

rolala loves

Hunter87 said...
March 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

All the colors are pretty
~Jazmin

Gayle GWishlist said...
March 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I LOVE the BIG KISS color! And the packaging is so fun!

Marija said...
March 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM

The MAC lipsticks look amazing!

www.rosehorseshoe.com

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 2:05 AM

The business reality is this. Thеrе аre synthetic oilѕ mаde rіght here in the Uniteԁ
Kіngԁom, anԁ the reaѕon iѕ ѕіmple: They cаn't afford it. Examine the promotional method that's giving
you goοd reѕults. It јust cost heг а fеw hundгеd pounԁs/dollars.
Κlinе said he liked all thе busіneѕs Michіgan сoаches but finally told
them to stop waѕting theiг time applying fοr loans οnlinе.


Here is my site :: small business internet marketing consultant

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.