I've been TAGGED!

I never get a chance to do these things so I was supper excited when Sunnie from Sunnie's Obsessions tagged me. I know that it's supposed to be a chain BUT I have way more than 11 favorite bloggers so I'm just gonna invite EVERYONE who's interested to do this!

1. What nail polish are you wearing now?
My fav combo actually ... OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender and Essie Shine of the Times from their LuxEffects collection

2. What’s your favorite blush?
Right now it's NARS Deep Throat, but it changes all the time =)

3. What’s the most expensive beauty product you have?
I have a tub of Shiseido lotion that costs $70 

4. What’s your favorite mask?
I use the My Beauty Diary ones, but I still like the Queen Helene Mint Julep one 

5. A random fact about yourself.
I love food.

6. Sephora or MAC?
Sephora

7. What magazine(s) do you read?
I never have time to read them, but my roomie buys them for the gym. We have tons of Allure, Cosmos, and US Weekly

8. What’s your favorite perfume?
Viva La Juicy

9. What’s the best base coat you have ever used?
Butter London's Nail Foundation

10. What’s your favorite foundation?
MUFE

11. Where do you want to travel the most?

Back and forth from home to work, but internationally, Hong Kong

Here's my 11 questions, answer them if you feel like it, but if not. Thanks for stopping by!
  1. Favorite food?
  2. Embarrassing story
  3. Favorite pair of shoes
  4. Are you in reality tv? Favorite show?
  5. Favorite video game?
  6. Guilty pleasure?
  7. Favorite drugstore brand?
  8. Most expensive handbag?
  9. Favorite designer?
  10. Name something you hoard.
  11. Name 1 thing you want to change about yourself.

3 comments:

Gayle GWishlist said...
March 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I've been tagged too, I'll post them later today :)

Tracy D said...
March 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Fun to read your answers...amazing how many people come back to NARS Orgasm, including me :)

adthenshesmiled said...
March 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Yaaay I read your Gayle!

Thanks Tracy! It's the perfect color for all skin tones!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.