Collective Haulage!

I picked up a couple of things from Wal-Mart. I was getting groceries and just randomly picked these things up. I was thinking of buying some make up products but I'm trying to save money.


I picked up a jar of Blistex, apparently they make a European formula? I also picked up a bottle of Aqua Light from Pantene. I used it already and it feels slightly like dry oil for your hair. The product is in 2 layers and you're supposed to shake it up. It still separates really easily. I also picked up a hair mask. It's by Henna 'n' Placenta. I saw it on another blogger's site once and she seemed to really love it, plus at 0.97 cents, it's worth a try.


I picked up these flip flops from TJ Maxx. Funny story, my roomie has the same pair and I didn't realize it. I wore them all the way to the bus stop before I realized they were A) too big B) not mine LOL


I read somewhere that Bare Minerals has free samples on their website and all you have to do is pay for shipping. I got a sample of their foundation in medium beige, a packet of active cell renewel night serum, and a packet of their unbelievably hydrating moisturizer. I paid 1.05 for this.


Last couple of thing I bought were from Charlotte Russe. I don't normally shop here but they were offering $10 off a $50 purchase and free shipping. I saw a couple of things I wanted and I returned the rest.

I saw a similar necklace on a couple of lookbooks, but they were too expensive. This was pretty affordable at $10.


I also picked up this necklace. I liked the idea of it better than when I actually received it. I hope I can make it work tho. It was only $3.



These are the flip flops they release every year. I had a pair last year and they actually broke in half. I didn't really mind because they were so cheap. I normally replace all my flip flops every year anyways. I love the bright coral color.


Cheers! What are you ladies hauling lately?! ANNNND I'm super sorry about not blogging everyday like I normally do, work is starting to pick up and when I get home all I wanna do is pass out in bed =/

I'll do better I promise!

4 comments:

Sunnie said...
March 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Love the coral color too. It is stunning to wear in summer.
Please feel free to check out my giveaway!
http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway.html

Xen Lee ♥ said...
March 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Those necklaces are pretty, especially the gold/nudepink one, and at such a bargain! I am curious to know more about the Pantene hair mist, is it any good?

-xen

Hunter87 said...
March 26, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Cute shoes.
~Jazmin

ShinyPrettyThings said...
March 26, 2012 at 3:17 AM

great haul!!! and LOL abt wearing your friend's flip flops! love all the jewelry u got too =]

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.