Clothes Galore: Hollister, Macy's, Ross

When I went to pick up my MAC lipsticks, I HAD to stop and do some shopping. After all the mall was a good 30 mins away from my house so round trip was about an hour.

This mall is very small, but it has the basic chain stores. The mall doesn't have a MAC store, but it does have a MAC counter inside the Macy's. 

I browsed around the Junior's dept and they were having  a major sale. I tried to look through a lot of the racks, but it was a little too messy for me. Also the sale was mainly crop tops and sweaters. I don't need either since Spring is around the corner.

I picked up this dress. It fits like a dream. I was going to wear it to an interview or even a nice dinner out. Best part, the price! $9.99!!


I've also been watching a lot of youtube videos and I've seen a lot of my favorite gurus wearing bright colored chiffon tops. I am just in love with the whole idea so I picked up these 2 tops. One is a coral color and the other is a bright blue. These were $19.99 each.

Last clothing store I stopped at was Hollister. I have decided that I can not shop here without a limit or some kind of control. I'm like a kid in a candy store. 

I picked up three cardi sweaters. I always wear a lot of sleeveless things and these make great cover ups for work. They were a steal at $13 and the original price was like $50. I bought one in grey, navy, and white.


I also picked up a lace top. I saw this on a model at the website and I knew I had to have it, but I didn't wanna pay full price. This one was on sale for $15


I also stopped by Ross and I picked up two things. I got this dress. It's navy and has one sleeve. It's a little loose but it will look great with a belt. It was only $12


I also picked up some of these clips. They're a unique concept and I hope they work. They shaped like a W and you clip them in your hair while it's drying. It's supposed to make your hair wavy. They were only $3.99 so why not.




Random shirt I got from Target a while back.


It's pretty rainy in VA today after being 80 all day. I actually spent my morning aka from 8am to 4pm in a driving improvement clinic -__- I know I know. It sucked. What's everyone up to on St Patty's day??

9 comments:

Dyno Pretty Pup said...
March 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM

OMG LOVE that dress! and the cardi's are awesome! I wanna go shopping now! xxx

Gayle GWishlist said...
March 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Nice haul, good deals! I don't like messy racks either...always try to avoid them. Ross is a good store for finding nice dresses, but for the rest I never really find what I like, I rather go to Marshalls then.

Huda said...
March 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Wow, you picked up some lovely pieces! My favorites are both dresses and the lace top! :)

Sarah Q said...
March 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I love finding gorgeous clothing at amazing prices! This is such a great post. I'm definitely following you!!!

I'd love you to check out my blog!
http://sarah-sparklebabyshine.blogspot.com.au/

Amber said...
March 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I can't wait to find out how the clips work! I am intrigued...

adthenshesmiled said...
March 22, 2012 at 5:31 AM

@Dyno Do it!! I am all for shopping and I love all the things you buy!

@Gayle I LOVE marshalls. I wish we had one closer to me so I can go everyday lol

@Huda Thanks girlie!

@Sarah Q Thanks for the follow. Checking out your blog asap!

@Amber I tried them the other day. They are still a work in progress lol

lolainthelounge said...
March 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Did the wave clips work?

Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick give away, you could win a Mac lipstick in the colour of your choice. I would love for you to enter :o)

http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

x

Alexandra Young said...
March 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I love that one shoulder dress! At 12$ that was a steal!

Hollister said...
April 27, 2013 at 2:46 AM

This dress is so beautiful. I want to have one.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.