Rando Feb Drugstore Haulage

Getting paid and having money always burns a hole in my pocket. And plus I found these things in the most unexpected places. I always do my grocery shopping at Kroger and I happened upon these goodies. 

Sorry I keep posting hauls, but I enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy posting them. I have a clothes and shoes haul coming up too.

I also bought a few things for a giveaway, but I'm keeping it a secret until later =)


I bought the 2 different kinds of mousse foundations to try. I'll let you know how it goes in a more in depth review. I've already used it a couple of times and I have to say the Maybelline one sucks. Not really worth the expensive price tag.

I LOVE It's a 10 products and when I saw this hair mask I couldn't resist. It promises to do all the things listed on the side of the jar so I was pretty intrigued. I have color treated hair so I hope it does improve my hair color vibrancy. 


I used this mascara a few times already and I have to say it's nothing special. I thought it was going to be close to the Japanese mascara formulas, but it doesn't hold a curl worth anything. I've even tried it with the eyelash curler and it was flat by mid-day.


I also picked up a bottle of this Revlon nail polish. It's a dupe for the Deborrah Lippmann one. It used to be called Facets of Fuchsia, but now it's called Scandalous and I believe it's available on their permanent line? This color was super hard to find and I only found this one bc it was placed in the wrong slot.


I also stopped by Target on my way home. I picked up a few things. Of course everything was  on clearance so don't worry, I didn't spend an arm and a leg.

I was walking past the clearance section and I happened upon this little gem. It's a train case by SoHo. I was actually looking online the night before for something like it. They had a couple of different styles and I chose the one that's like a make-up box instead of the traditional fold out case. 



Guess how much I paid for it? A whopping $9 ... yes you read that right. This $40 case was on sale for $9. Woot woot. I put a couple of things in there just to give you an idea of how deep it is. 

I also picked up this LE bottle of CK One. It has a pretty design on it and also comes with these little magnetic beads that can be used for bracelet or whatever you want. I got this bottle for a really great deal too. It was only $13.




Last thing I picked up from Target were these little travel jars for $0.80. These are great for putting product in after you get to the bottom of the tube. I like to try to get as much out of my shadow primer tubes as I can.


6 comments:

Lucy said...
February 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM

that makeup case is a total steal :)

Princess Pinkie said...
February 17, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I actually also love reading hauls!!! It's like shopping vicariously through the wallets of others:)

Amber said...
February 17, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Great deal on the make up case! Those magnets with the CK One are fascinating me way too much!
<3 Amber

adthenshesmiled said...
February 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM

@Lucy Gotta love target!

@Princess Pinkie haha I feel the same way! I love looking at what other people are buying!

@Amber Head to Target! They are having fab clearance deals.

Tracy D said...
February 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

So jealous over that It's a 10 mask..I've been wanting to try that line forever!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM

@Tracy D I def recommend it! I LOVE their leave in conditioner!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.