New hair color!

So I got tired of my old haircolor real quick. I didn't feel like doing a dye job at home, so I headed to the salon.

This hair color took THREE hours and 2 bleach treatments. It was actually pretty painful. The bleach really really stung my scalp. 

My hair was bottle black, so they had to strip all the color from it. The first time they applied the bleach, it wasn't so bad but the bleach didn't take off all the color so they had to do it again. Then they finally applied my hair color. I'm not sure what the color is called, I picked it out from swatches but I know it's by Redken.

This is what my hair color looked like before. It's was just black.


Now taaaa-daaaa ...





7 comments:

Dyno Pretty Pup said...
February 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Woohooo Lighter locks! Looks gorgeous. I booked in an appointment with my hair stylist earlier today before i saw ur post, to put in a few highlights on my ash brown hair! I cant wait after seeing yours now xxx

Ashley said...
February 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Eek, I know where you're coming from with the hair color. A few years back, I went from dark brown to platinum blonde...six hours and three processes, one of which turned my hair Halloween-orange. Ughhh...

Your hair looks gorgeous though, love it:D

xoxo

Ashley

http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

Princess Pinkie said...
February 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Very pretty!!! That color looks lovely on you!

M Taufik said...
February 13, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Members (102)follow me back my friend

Hunter87 said...
February 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I just went from light to dark.
~Jazmin

Tracy D said...
February 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I love it, suits you very well!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

@Dyno Pretty Pup Thanks girl! I think after my hair settles a little bit, i'm gonna put some highlights in there as well! Let me know how it goes and take some pics!

@Ashley Oh yikes! That makes my head hurt thinking about 6 processes! My hair was a funky copper color in between too. I'm scared what it'll look like when the color starts to fade lol

@Jazmin I saw your post! Love it!!

@Princess Pinkie Thanks =)

@Tracy D Thanks =)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.