Mini Haul: Sephora

I got a gift card for Christmas to Sephora and this is what I picked up. Nothing really special but these are somethings I've been eyeing for a while.



 I picked up the Hourglass Script Precision Liquid Liner. I have to say I don't like it. This has to be the ONLY Hourglass product I don't like. The liner is super fine so it makes a great line and it's also smudge proof. The thing I don't like about it is that it does not work over eyshadow. I try to use it on my upper lash line after eyeshadow and all it does is soak up the eyshadow on the felt tip.

Another down side is that the black is not very black at all and the more you go over the line, the less black it looks. There is also no way to make more liner come out of it, no matte rhow much I shake it, it doesn't help. Maybe I got a defective one?



As black as it gets after multiple swipes.
What it looks like when I smudge it.

YSL Touche Eclait.
This is definitely a cult favorite. Everyone rants and raves about it. It's a highlighter pen that creates a illuminating surface while erasing fine lines and spots.


I like it, but I def picked up the wrong color. I should have picked up something more pearl, but I picked up Honey which is number 5. As you can see it is more my summer shade and almost the shade of my concealer than a highlighter.


I mainly use it as a primer for underneath my eyes and on the sides of my nose.









1 comments:

Sunnie said...
February 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Great picks! I've been wanting the YSL pen for so long but I can not justify it.
http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.