Lips Lips Lips: Day 7

Studio Gear Lipstick
This line of products is only available at Ulta and I never hear much hype about the brand. I LOVE this lipstick. It's so creamy and moisturizing! I think they are very comparable to MAC lipsticks.

The packaging is square and has that matte finish that most NARS products have. The only downside is that it's expensive, I think it's more expensive than MAC.


Aquafina Lip Balm
I bought this lip balm at Big Lots so I'm not sure if it's still available. They are super affordable at 2/$1 and very moisturizing. I like to use this underneath lipsticks or by itself.

It has a smell and taste like mint. The packaging is more oval than round and it also has a bunch of good oils in it like Jojoba and Almond.


YSL Golden Gloss
So once again, I got suckered into the packaging. It has the signature gold shiny cap with the logo.

I don't know if I recommend this gloss. It's pricey and has that signature YSL taste. Honestly, I hate the tatse, it makes me wanna gag everytime I use it. 

I do love this gloss over any shade of lipstick though. It creates the prettiest sheen. If you wanna try a YSL gloss, I recommend the ones with actual color. Also, there isn't very much product for the price, so don't be surprised at the size.



2 comments:

Joey said...
February 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I agree with you that YSL has such pretty packaging. I don't own any, but I always see them on blogs and covet them so much. I, too, am a sucker for packaging. Thanks for the review :)

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM

@Joey It took me a long time before I actually had enough money to pay for YSL products. I would def go to Sephora and try it out. That's how they suckered me into it lol

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.