Lips Lips Lips: Day 6

Happy hump day everyone! I hope the week is going by smoothly and Friday will be here soon enough! I have another post for my little lip segment. Let me know what you guys think =)


Urban Decay Lip Love
I believe these are being offered on their website with free shipping right now. I bought this one at Ulta.


Honestly, I don't really recommend this lip gloss. There is barely any color payoff and the taste/smell is super strong. It's made with honey so the smell is like a spoonful of honey.


The formula is thick but not sticky. I usually like it over a lipstick cause it enhances it nicely. The gloss is also moisturizing and made with a lot of good ingredients. 






Burt's Bee
I actually hate this lip balm, all of them. I don't like the taste and it actually makes my lips feel more chapped than without. No matter how much I apply, I still feel like it's chapped. I would take a tube of Carmex over Burt's Bee any day.




L'Oreal Project Runway - Sultry Raven's Pout
This lipstick is from their limited edition collection. I'm sure it's still available in some places, but if you can't find this specific color, no worries. It's basically a dupe for their permanent color Fairest Nude. Raven's Pout is more warmer while Fairest Nude is more pinkier.


The formula of this lipstick is similar to all the other L'Oreal lipsticks. It's slightly drying, but I think it's because of the semi-matte formula. The lasting power is average with food and drink. 


The only thing I don't like about the lipsticks from L'Oreal is the taste/smell. It's like plastic and gross.








2 comments:

Tracy D said...
February 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I'm not a fan of the Burt's Bees lip balms either..they just don't go on nicely either.

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM

@Tracy D FINALLY! Someone else that agrees lol I always get the weirdest looks when I say I hate Burt's Bees

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.