Lips Lips Lips: Day 5

So I recently discovered that Picnik was closing down. If you don't know what it is, it's a website that lets you edit pictures for free. It's really fast and convenient and most importantly free! It's officially ending April 29th so get your free edit on! 

Some of my pictures are going to look edited and cutesy. Hope you guys don't mind. I love playing with the website.


Revlon Lip Butters
These are cult favs all over the blog sphere. These are moisturizing and tinted, but I hate to say it. I'm probably the only one in the world that doesn't love these.




These balms are just not for me. They make my lips look and feel more chapped than before I apply them and some colors actually makes my lips look super flakey. Some colors are alright, but I can't seem to find a shade that suits my skin tone.


Here's an example of one of the colors on my lips ... 




Victoria's Secret Naughty Kiss Lip gloss
The only other gloss I've tried from VS is their Beauty Rush ones and I like those a lot. I actually purchased this with a gift card I had so it was basically a freebee. Warning thought, if you are looking to get it, it is very pricey at a whopping $18.

I don't think this gloss is worth the price tag at all. It's a regular minty clear lipgloss. It tingles a bit and tastes like spearmint.  The lasting power is not very long, so you have to comstantly reapply.

The plus side, the packaging is cute! 


Dior Addict Lipstick
I can not express how much I am in love with these pricey gems! The colors range from sheer to pigmented and all the colors have a pretty sheen. I'm not sure if I would classify these as a lipstick, but more of a lip balm because of the texture.

It produces a beautiful shine, almost like a gloss. I wish I has enough money to own all of them!





9 comments:

Dyno Pretty Pup said...
February 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I NEED a Dior lipstick! lol NEEED! XX

Princess Pinkie said...
February 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I want the sheer strawberry pink soooo bad!

Jayme and Mendi said...
February 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

We feel the same way about the Revlon Lip Butters!! They dried our lips too! We really like the Loreal Colour Riche Balms better. So far they are not drying!! Yes I think there are only a few of us who aren't obsessing over the butters. :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Tiffany Elam said...
February 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I love the Revlon Lip Butters & will be more than happy to take your stash off your hands. My fave is the hot pink one.

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

adthenshesmiled said...
February 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM

@Dyno Pretty Pup Do it! I highly recommend them and ANY excuse to shop at Sephora

@Jayme yaaay! Team L'oreal lip balms! lol

@Tiffany hahaha! I told you to take some when you visited!

ShinyPrettyThings said...
February 8, 2012 at 3:49 AM

i looove the Dior Addict lipsticks!! they're so moisturizing. it makes me so sad they're so expensive lol

Amy Beth said...
February 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM

The revlon lip butters look awesome!Great blog,now following!
Stop by my beauty blog sometime! xoxo
www.amy-beths.com

Jess said...
February 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM

great products!!! the lip butters look great!!! i read lots of good reviews bout it!!^^


http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

@ShinyPrettyThings I hate how expensive they are too =(

@Amy Beth Love your blog!

@Jess Thanks =)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.