Lips Lips Lips: Day 3

Sorry I've been slacking a little bit on this project. I had a bunch of friends come into town and then I got distracted. 



Blistex - Revive&Restore
The revive&restore is something they came out with recently and each packaging comes with 2 pots. I use the white one during the day and the blue one at night. I actually prefer the blue one over the white one. The white one just has a greasy texture to it, but I think it's becayase of the sunscreen. The blue one is minty, slightly tingley and no greasy. 


I just wish the packaging wasn't in a pot. I guess it's neat that they stack, but I always get a lot of product underneath my nails and I also don't think it's the most sanitary either.




L'Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss
These glosses came out a while ago and I picked up most of the colors that I thought I would like. As you can see, they're mostly pinks and corals. I like glosses except the light pink one. The formula is horrible and no matter how much I squeeze, the light pink color is separated from the clear gloss. 


The hot pink gloss come out clear with a slight hint of color. I know in a lot of the ads where they feature this gloss, the hot pink one is used. It is def not as pigmented as they make you think. The red ones comes out pretty pigmented, but it does look sheer on the lips.


I really LOVE the packaging. It's so pretty and shiny and reminds me a lot of the fancier glosses out there. There is also a taste to these glosses. It reminds me of cotton candy or vanilla. Some people either love it or hate it.


The formula of the gloss is alright. It's on the thicker side, but not sticky. The one in the middle that's peachy colored is my favorite.





4 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
February 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM

The L'Oreal lipglosses are sooo pretty. Lately, I've been into cherry, coral and pinks. These are definitely worth looking into.

Tracy D said...
February 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I don't like lip products in pots as much either. I only use them at home when I can be sure my hands are clean, clean clean!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 8:11 PM

@Everyday Makeup Blog oh me too! pinks and corals for the win!

@Rainy Days and Lattes Thanks =)

@Tracy D It always gets under my nails too!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.