Lips Lips Lips: Day 19

Thebalm AutoBalm Lip gloss
I bought this lip gloss set from TJ Maxx and it was a steal. I paid $19.99 for 5.

I haven't been able to find these lip glosses anywhere else, but I believe they're still available in TJ Maxx. I don't know if Thebalm is changing it's packaging or if they're discontinuing certain products, but TJ as a lot of Thebalm products.

The formula of these vary because of the color. Some are sheer shades and some are just glossy. I like these a lot but they have no lasting power. The sheer shades are not as drying as the red shade. If you can find these I would say go for it.



Sephora Nector Shine
I bought this from Sephora a while ago. It was super affordable at $3. Would I purchase again? prob not.

The taste of this lip gloss is very strange. It's almost like honey or flowers. A bitter taste. The formula is alright but it has no lasting power. I normally wear this over lipstick because there is no color, just a pretty shimmery shine. The applicator isn't a doe foot either, but a brush which I like. 



Hello Kitty Lip Gloss
I LOVE this lipgloss. It's my go to gloss when I travel and when I go out at night.

The formula is very sticky and it does feel like you are wearing lip gloss. I don't mind because I like the color. The swatch below isn't very pigmented, but it looks very pigmented on the lips. It's like a lip stain.

The tip of the lip gloss is a rubbery plastic, slanted and had little holes where the gloss comes out. It's a very interesting looking applicator.






3 comments:

Gayle GWishlist said...
February 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM

What a good deal there at TJMaxx!

Rachel Emma (Daydream Frenzy) said...
February 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM

love these shades! I may have to go out and buy some of these...

:)
xx

adthenshesmiled said...
March 1, 2012 at 6:04 AM

@Gayle GWishlist Thanks!

@Rachel Emma I would def recommend them! So affordable.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.