Lips Lips Lips: Day 13

Palmer's Cocoa Butter
The taste of this gloss is pure deliciousness! It taste just like a mint peppermint patty! 

The formula of this lip butter is creamy and smooth. It doesn't have a strong lasting power but I don't mind reapplying. 


Lime Crime Lipstick
I have never been a fan of bright colored lipsticks, but Lime Crime has changed me! This brand is known for bright and funky colored lipsticks as well as lip gloss and eyeshadows. 

The formula is amazing for being so brightly colored. It's creamy and smooth and doesn't really need a base. The lipstick does leave a light stain on your lips.

The lasting power of this lipstick is pretty decent about 4 hours without food and drink. Even if the color wears off, it isn't noticeable because of the slight stain.



ELF Lip Stain
I honestly haven't used this too much. I think the formula is very strange and sticky. I actually picked this product up from Dollar Tree. They had a bunch of these ELF products at the store and for only $1.

The color is alright, but a bit streaky so you do need the clear gloss. This stain and gloss doesn't last a long time at all. I would say 1 hour is the longest ti last. It doesn't have any sort of taste, but it does remind me of liquid lipstick.




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.