Lips Lips Lips: Day 12

Maybelline Baby Lips
These were one of the original tinted lip balms that came out before L'oreal and Revlon came out with their's. I love the formula of these. They wear really well underneath lipsticks and produce a pretty tint when worn by themselves.


Too Faced Glamour Gloss
I don't really buy many products from Too Faced unless it has to do with primer or eyeshadows. I just feel as though other brands like UD cost the same and have better formulas.

The gloss is really pigmented and slightly sticky. It has a minty taste and actually makes a tingling sensation when you apply it. The plumping properties last for 15-20 minutes. The wear time is about 4 hours, but I have found the gloss to be drying once it starts to disappear.

The packaging is really cute, almost preteen-ish. It has a giant gem at the top and curly writing on the tube.



Maybelline Superstay 14 hr wear Lipstick
I was pleasantly surprised at the creaminess and pigmentation of these lipsticks. I love them! I just wish that they came in more colors. The color range is all reds, pinks, and corals. I would love these lipsticks in nudes. 

The formula of these are almost comparable to some of the MAC lipsticks.



5 comments:

Fifi said...
February 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM

I've never seen those Maybelline liquid lipsticks here. :( Too bad. If they were available here I would definitely pick some up. The texture seems so creamy!

blanc-out said...
February 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM

i must try those baby lips, ive seen them around but haven't bought them yet. Might try the idea of having it underneath lipstick :) !

www.blanc-out.blogspot.com

alicia said...
February 17, 2012 at 1:55 PM

the glamour gloss looks so pretty!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

@Fifi They're actually solid lipsticks. The packaging is pretty deceiving.

@blanc-out I like the formula of them better than the revlon lip butter! Go for it!

@alicia I would def recommend trying it.

@pricillia lumantoro Thanks =)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.