Lips Lips Lips: Day 11

I keep forgetting to post these on time. I have the pictures set and all I have to do is write the words. It's been so hectic at work lately too. Basically everyone quit except for my gm and my agm and we are in the process of hiring again. So that means I'm stuck working all the sucky shifts.

Onwards to the lippies!

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
This line of lipstick comes in a wide variety of colors, but my Ulta only carried about 6 or 7. I chose one of the neutral shades. I wanted to love the color, but it was too brown for my skin tone. 

The formula is creamy and applies smooth. Wear time is average without food or drink. I haven't used it very much because I can't find a gloss to go on top that matches.



Nivea
These balms are a big hit and a big miss for me. They come in a variety of shades and flavors. The only two I found for the picture was the Kiss of Color and The Mint & Minerals. I don't like the Kiss of color that much. The shade of red is unflattering and it comes out really streaky. 

The Mint & Minerals taste like spearmint and works very well underneath lipstick. I have also tried the yellow one that's Honey & Milk, the white one which is Kiss of Recovery and the pink one, which is a Kiss of Shimmer. I hate the yellow one and the pink one. The taste is disgusting in the yellow one and the pink one makes my lips look weirdly pastey. 

I'm mostly in love with the ones that have no taste or are plain and minty. The last time in these are not very long and you constantly have to reapply.


Revlon Flavor Gloss
This gloss was a fail as well. The flavor was sickly sweet and the color was actually green! I was expecting a clear and tastey gloss. The formula is sticky and doesn't last worth anything. I would def say pass on repurchasing.




1 comments:

Tiffany Elam said...
February 16, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I can't believe you bought green lip gloss. The packaging alone would've scared me off. Does it come in blue? Just looking for a way to make my teeth appear whiter lol.

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.