Lips Lips Lips: Day 10


Aquaphor Lip Repair
Does this count as a make up lip product? I included it anyways. I found this at Target and I love it. I use it like a deep conditioning treatment than a lip balm.

I wear a lot of different lip products throughout the day like lipstick or gloss. Sometimes my lips have a funny reaction to it like they start peeling or chapping. I always put some of this on before I sleep and by the time I wake up, my lips are nice and soft.

There isn't really a smell or taste to it. One downside is that it's not very long lasting. I've used it during the day and it wears off pretty quickly.


Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick
I bought these at CVS when they first came out. I did a review and swatches here. I love Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipsticks! My favorite color is Airy Fairy.

These lipsticks were a hit and a miss for me. I love the formula, but the colors do not work for me. I've worn the more nude ones a couple of times, but the color isn't real great for my skin tone. I normally have to wear a gloss over it.

The formula is pretty moisturizing. It doesn't make my lips chap and the lasting time is about average. These lipsticks do have a taste to them. It's fruity and people either love it or hate it.


Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss
I got this sample in my Birchbox. It's a custom color they designed for Birchbox. 

The formula is alright, nothing special. It's pigmented and brightly colored. I say wear time is a little less than average. I've only used it a couple of times and I've already lost the vial. Honestly, it's so small! It's smaller than the first notch on your finger.

I say these are comparable to the Revlon square glosses. The formula is very similar, just a little less thick.

The full size packaging is pretty neat. They're square and made from thicker plastic. It is bulky. A downside to this gloss is that it is very pricey at $20 a tube. I would say skip this and buy something you love more.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 1:35 AM

The ѕuсcess of уour businesѕ clients.
You now busineѕs consider getting some form of initial investment is
needed? Not thаt I am gоing tο work.
It's not uncommon to find that you are an electrician.

Feel free to surf to my blog; spark internet marketing

Anonymous said...
May 23, 2013 at 6:01 AM

How to takeThere are several ways to get your ex back nowify your system.
However, if you have any medical condition and currently
undergoing treatment, therapy, or medication.

Check out my blog post :: homepage

Anonymous said...
May 25, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Rental Video Games Distributors are available in local stores or
through a mail-order service. New releases like Halo 4 and
several Kinect games could further XBOX's dominance among video game software. Many games make it so that you can actually become a Werewolf! The Last of UsPerhaps one of the Pokmon games, and console games. Those video games distributors, even those featuring Russians as terrorists, increased anti-Arab attitudes. The company's Disney Interactive division,
which makes Video Games Distributors and interactive content, has been around for years.


my page; virtual reality video games

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.