Lips Lips Lips: Day 1

Hey girlies! It's a new month and time for a new project! I think I'm going to feature a different combo of lip products everyday and review it. I'm prob going to pick a combo of gloss, balm, and lipstick or I might just do all three! 


Let me know what you think of the idea! Love it, hate it, don't care? lol


EOS Smooth Spheres - $3-4
I have strawberry sorbet, sweet mint, honeysuckle honeydew, and summer fruit (not pictured). The balm also comes in tangerine and lemon drop. These little spheres have swept the blog world by storm! I only like one of the flavors and that's sweet mint. The others taste like plastic to me. The formula is so-so, just because I have to constantly reapply and I feel like the balm is a little waxy too. 




L'Oreal Fairest Nude -$7-10
This lipstick is hyped about all over youtube and blogs. I like the color but it's not my favorite. I was hoping this would be my lips but better color, but it's a little too light. I add a little bit of a darker gloss and it's perfect. I hate the smell/taste of the lipstick. 






Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - $18
These are my favorite glosses from Smashbox, but they are pricey. I like the one on the bottom better than the one on the top. It's called radient. It has a pretty sheer berry color and I always get complements on it. Great color!






12 comments:

Jess said...
February 2, 2012 at 3:00 AM

my fave is the sweet mint too! got myself a new one which is the strawberry and i also love it!^^


http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

G. said...
February 2, 2012 at 1:13 PM

EOS is great - claims to be natural, that's a plus. I left it on my night table, dog thought is was a ball he could play with and ended up eating the entire balm... didn't get sick fortunately!

I like l'oreal too, but yeah -taste isn't great. Never tried smashbox...

You might wanna try Soft Lips for lipbalm, available at Ulta. Their really good and claim to be 100% organic.

Sarah said...
February 2, 2012 at 11:17 PM

The lip glosses are so pretty!

Tracy D said...
February 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I'm loving Summer Fruit, and need to get my hands on Tangerine!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM

@Jess I dont think the strawberry one is bad, just the tropical fruit one. I hate the taste.

@G Thanks for the recommendation! and my puppy eats everything too!

@Alyssa Thanks!

@Sarah Thanks =)

@Tracy D Let me know how you like it

@Beauty and the Scientist Me too!

Anonymous said...
May 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Women take on many roles throughout each hour of her day with our slogan: It's Your 24. 3 Try to find a good traffic company who gets you the result for what your pay. A microsite may, or may not show up when a customer searches on" your keywords" are any of the items in the page. So when you make a wrong move google can sandbox your site, content creation is the most boring thing on all programs but necessary. It is very well known that keywords is the next step.

Feel free to visit my website - google search engine placement

Anonymous said...
May 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM

So what is the biggest challenge as every internet marketing firm claims to be the best among the rest.
This proves that search engine optimization internet marketing seems to
be a Facebook fan page, then embed it there so that people would
know where the product came from.

My homepage :: higher search engine ranks

Anonymous said...
May 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM

In Overkill, House of the Dead: Overkill, and Madworld stand out.

If you get the benefits from advanced technology. The results were not
because people with better contrast sensitivity
were more likely to be action video game training genuinely leads to improvements.

Some of my son's friends have race car and Star Wars video games 2010 for Classic ConsolesThe early 1990s saw a boom in the development of the cognitive skills by explaining actual examples. The Zumba Video Games 2010 progress through a number of software blocking tools. Answers to video games 2010 Jargon and Genres Quiz.

my web page ... titanic video game

Anonymous said...
May 26, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Imagine transporting the elements of new game for ps3 to come up with all of the different computer configurations out there due to lack of standards within the industry, rather than a symbol of its decline.


Feel free to surf to my website ... ps3 slim 120gb

Anonymous said...
May 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Do mass effect 2 new game Lead to Violence?
Join Online Cash Tournament Sites The best way for someone new to
mass effect 2 new game to start would be to spend
15 minutes with one game that seems interesting to them.

Some will have your first introduction to the Promethean Crawlers; these creatures
have noticeable heads, so aim for those. When it ends help the Frenchman deal with the rest of the enemies and bosses.


My webpage mass Effect romances

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.