January ♡ Favorites!



My favorites were all over the place this month. Less make up items and more everyday items. I think I've featured some of these items before, but eh favorites are favorites.

Dancing waters is my favorite anit-bac scent from Bath and Body Works. I love that the scent lingers for a while and it fits into my little pink holder.


This is my absolute favorite scent from Philosophy. It smells like a bar of soap. I feel like a lot of their scents are very fruity or strange and this one is so unique. It's very refreshing.


These eyedrops are the most intense ones I have tried. I had them a long time ago from Japan, but they make them in the states now. When you first put them in, it feels like your eyeballs are dipped in mint, but they're amazing. I think they make them in a less intense formula too.


I've been using this powder by Benefit ever since I got it. If you haven't swatched it, I highly recommend it. It's so finely milled and the coverage is great. One thing though, too much of this powder does make you look cakey and also it transfers very easily.


My favorite make up setting spray is by UD. I used to use the one by MAC but that one still made my face oily and didn't make my make up last. This one actually works and I know it's bad, but when I forget to take off my make up it still looks fresh in the morning.


I've been reaching for this perfume a lot. It has such a nice balance of fruity and floral and I get complements on it all the time.


Last but not least, my favorite gummy snacks! Haribo snacks are my favorite gummy snacks.



4 comments:

Jess said...
February 2, 2012 at 3:15 AM

lovely products!!!

Princess Pinkie said...
February 2, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I have a serious Haribo addiction:) For me the Haribo Peach Gummies are irresistible!!!

Tracy D said...
February 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I have just been trying that UD spray..I love it too, works like a dream!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 3, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Thanks Jess!

@Princess Pinkie I must try those! I love the cherries and the froggies the most!

@Tracy D I love the UD spray the most out of all the brands.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.