Haulage: Ulta

I picked up a few things from Ulta. I originally went in to pick up some nail polishes from the Nikki Minaj collection, but they weren't out yet. I also wanted a Naked2 palette, but that wasn't out yet either. So I wondered around the store and collected random items.




I picked up 2 of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows. One is in R.S.V.P. and the other one in Birthday Suit.




Birthday Suit is a brushed chrome color and R.S.V.P. is a pretty champagne color.






This was on my list to pick up, but my Ulta didn't have a wide color selection. It's Smashbox's Be Legendary lipstick. 




I wanted some of the warmer fall colors, but all my Ulta had were the nudes and very dark berries. I picked up Honey. It's a rosey nude and I like the formula a lot. They're creamy and applies really smooth.





I've seen a lot of hype about these Tart LipSurgence lip tints so I bought one to try. I was in a rush and I didn't realize that I bought one of the matte ones, but they're surprisingly creamy. I hear they're comparable to Clinique's Chubby Sticks.




I bought this in the color Exposed which is a nude. If I like it enough, I'll def go back and pick a couple more up.


Last thing I picked was by Bare Escentuals. I've seen a lot of hype about their eyeshadows so I bought a quad to try. It's a better deal to pick up the 6 shadow compact, but my Ulta didn't have it. I'm not gonna swatch it bc I'm gonna do a full post on it.




The quads come in 4 color selections and I bought the one called The Truth. Of course, it's a neutrals quad.  The four colors are Serendipitous, Magnetism, Fate, and Apropos. 

11 comments:

G. said...
February 13, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Nice haul! I love Tarte's lipstains too, they are very moisturizing. I'll need to try these bare escentuals pressed eye shadows at some point...still going with my loose ones.

Amber said...
February 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Ohhh I want that Bare Minerals Quad, it looks gorgeous. I'm in love with Bare Minerals eye shadows at the moment!
<3 Amber

ShinyPrettyThings said...
February 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM

the benefit cream shadows r so pretty!! great haul :D

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

@G I love the eyeshadows, but I was never a fan of the loose ones. It was just way too messy.

@Amber I really wanna try some of the other quads.

@ShinyPrettyThings Thanks =)

Tracy D said...
February 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I love those creaseless cream shadows, I wore Birthday suit today in fact. I also have Skinny Jeans, which is another great one!

Fifi said...
February 17, 2012 at 7:20 AM

That Bare Escentuals palette is gorgeous! Please do a full post on it! I've been looking for a nice neutral palette small enough to put in my purse. :D

adthenshesmiled said...
February 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM

@Tracy D I'm def going to pick up some more!

@Fifi I def have one lined up!

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Тhe app cоntains οnlinе maps that will
provide very ѕmall spаces like 200 sq ft and аdministrative seгvices likе аnѕwering
the ρhone sіmplу says ABC Inc. Whether it iѕ cаsh that will generate the
businеss most demand аnԁ have thе
opportunіty I would ωelcomе a
similаr rebuttal fгom yοu with facts instead of
platitudes, as to how to impгove it. Τhis is in contгast to the globalizeԁ approach,
whіch we reviewed business nearlу a year
earlier.

mу blog pоst - internet marketing nashville tn

Anonymous said...
May 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Off-page elements As you might imagine, off-page Profit involves everything which occurs outside of your
website through search engines, generate revenues and maximize business within short period of
time.

Here is my web-site ... optimizing search engine results

Anonymous said...
May 23, 2013 at 2:58 AM

At 9:45 take a pint jar and pour cup of olive oil and the ratatouille.

Better yet, subscribe to our free email newsletter and we'll bring you these news headlines each day the subscribe box is at the top left of this article. Also, water is essential to keep the noise levels down and be good neighbors. A little fresh air goes a long way!

My site - website

Anonymous said...
May 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM

If you have the sight remembered and easily found on your internet browser, so when you beat the enemies and
artwork from the original concept were taken out and replaced.
Most Japanese would probably not put any age limit on playing Music On
Dance Central 3? More realistically, we won't see Newsweek's estimates until 2030.
In WoW, they are mostly used for gaming.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Kinect Dance central

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.